Vectra is a patient care monitor with advanced hardware and software. All the parameters that are necessary for daily application are set in this monitor. It is also possible to add features such as touch screen. Below you will find list of all possible add on specifications:
- Color display 17” with high contrast
- With ECG (3/5 Lead), NIBP, SPO2, RESP, Dual TEMP.
- DRUG CALCULAION
- ECG 6-line display.
- Storage 1024 measured pressure
- Memory for recording waveforms and alarms up to 64 items.
- Detection and display of the PACE.
- ST-segments on two different Leads, analysis of 13 types of arrhythmias, analyze 12 Lead ECG.
- Trend memory for storing patient information up to 96 hours.
- 8 graphical curves and 13 numerical parameters in 8 different colors.
- Function with city electricity or battery.
- Audio and visual alarms, Define or delete alarms for each module.
- Adult, Pediatric, Neonate mode.
- Connect to central system.
- Possibility to add EtCO2, ICP, thermal recorder.